The VMS SMS Program Manager is responsible for the management & operational support of the (assigned) client(s) and accountable for the long-term client success. Engages and collaborates with cross-organizational teams to ensure correct delivery of services and ongoing client contact throughout the client engagement.
- Manages and supports relationships between client personnel and staffing suppliers (small to medium-sized client), redirects application support issues and maintains visibility to client issues for reporting
- With direction, consults and collaborates with cross-organizational teams to ensure correct delivery of services, and ongoing client contact throughout the client engagement.
- Responsible for management and operational support of assigned client contracts, including meeting established contractual obligations by maintaining and following the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Assist clients to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall program in the client’s environment.
- Partner with other VectorVMS teams (Product Management, Services, Support and Operations) to drive customer success
- Work closely with Sales, Services and Support teams to resolve customer escalation issues
- Communicates with customers about new releases and product features on a regular basis.
- Administers quality control programs including annualized assessment of tool configuration and brings forth recommendations to client to ensure client satisfaction
- Presents business reviews with client data and alignment to client strategic direction and optimization opportunities
- With guidance, develops and maintains the long-term Client Engagement Plan used for business alignment and forecasting
- Responsible for onboarding and training new VMS vendors for the particular client portfolio
- Provide support to client vendor community
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google and Google Suites
- Analytical ability to review data and or presentations to identify trends in customer activity as it relates to market place or internal initiatives
- Ability to learn new technologies and/or enhancements to technology swiftly
- Organizational, time management and project management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Written communication skills
- Previous experience presenting to client stakeholders preferred
- Experience with data warehouse reporting and analytics tools preferred
- Previous experience in a customer-facing position preferred
- Previous Staffing experience is preferred
- Previous experience with software products and SaaS environment preferred
Why Work for VectorVMS?
At VectorVMS, we’re passionate about people. We bring a human element to our tech, both for our customers and for our team. We work every day to foster inclusion and growth across the organization, and value diverse perspectives. It’s a unique environment that combines a small, start-up feel with the experience and longevity of a well established tech company. As an employee, you will join a team that is supportive and collaborative while advancing technology in a growing industry. You will have the autonomy to try new things with the support to help you achieve your vision.
As part of the Learning Technologies Group, we take learning seriously. With experts on our own team as well as across the group, you have limitless opportunities for continued learning and growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.