Vector VMS is looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join us at a particularly exciting time, we’re open to this position being totally remote.
The Business Development Manager position is a dynamic sales role whose primary responsibility is to drive new sales growth both through direct sales and our strategic business partners. This position will carry a quota and will be accountable for new sales and revenue growth, both from a direct and channel perspective.
- Initiates prospecting strategy for outbound lead generation resulting in additional pipeline opportunities within territory and works closely with LTG brand counterparts to initiate cross-sell opportunities
- Manages and develops a territory of assigned business partner accounts.
- Develop new business partner accounts that align strategically with corporate goals
- Integrates the partner and VectorVMS’s selling organizations to meet the revenue objectives of the business plan
- Establish trusted advisor relationship with prospective customers to determine the business need and build partnerships with functional/divisional leadership that will provide the basis for current and future business opportunities and a thorough understanding of the business and its objectives
- Develop and execute account strategy plans related to client retention, client satisfaction, and solution expansion
- Retain existing contract value and terms while ensuring long-term client revenue retention; identity, negotiate and close new business opportunities within existing client base to increase total revenue through relationship-driven, strategic solution selling
- Obtains all signatures required for customer quotation and writes final quotation to the customer as well as responsible for direct and partner contracting process to facilitate all required contract paperwork.
- Responsible to work closely with LTG legal and internal management to assure timely facilitation of contract execution
- Responsible for meeting specified sales quotas
- Minimum combination of 5 years of Account Management and Business Development experience in a high-tech environment
- 3 years of experience with HCM SaaS products; Vendor Management, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management and/or Recruiting Software
- Experience in software or related sales experience that includes developing and managing assigned territories
- Good understanding of the Staffing Industry and the utilization of contingent labor either from the client perspective or previous experience working for a staffing agency
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade C Suite executives
- A track record of exceeding sales quota and managing strategic partnerships
- Strong verbal and in-person/virtual presentation skills, with a proven ability to lead meetings with executive-level stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to influence audiences through subject matter expertise and refined listening skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and positively influence team members to result in a cohesive and effective team approach to each sales opportunity
- Good organizational, time management and project management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and execute a business plan with each partner
- Knowledge of strategic sales techniques and CRM tools.
- Travel Required: Yes 25%-50% (post Covid)
About the Company:
VectorVMS, a former division of PeopleFluent, delivers software and services to help businesses optimize their contingent workforce programs.
We work closely with clients and partners—drawing on 20 years of experience to combine the right people, process, and technology to design and implement best-fit vendor management solutions.
With our VMS, HR and procurement teams can control costs, maintain compliance, and drive quality and efficiency throughout the contingent labor lifecycle.
VectorVMS delivery models are the most flexible in the industry. We empower clients to manage strategic sourcing in-house or through one of our many trusted managed service providers (MSPs). And we augment client resources with a team of experienced program managers who provide operational support, white-glove service, and advice on industry best practices.
A part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG), VectorVMS also powers a total talent ecosystem that gives clients a holistic view of their contingent and full-time workforce.
For more information, please visit vectorvms.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE, including disability/vets