The delivery of the implementation process, for multiple engagements, from requirements definition through to client acceptance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure VMS software to meet client requirements, using expert product knowledge to maximize client benefits
- Collaborating with Project Managers, Consultants and Developers to align any wider engagement plans and achieve desirable client outcomes.
- Act as client SME for trouble-shooting and queries during implementation and post-engagement consultancy periods
- Manage the client through system testing and feedback cycles
- Facilitate technical discussions with clients on topics such as installation/upgrades, customizations and integrations.
- Provide ad-hoc functional and technical consultancy that requires deep product knowledge
- Scope client requirements for a range of engagements of varying size including pre-sales, implementation and technical projects
- Conduct system analysis, process mapping and gap analysis
- Produce high quality documentation for all stages of the process
- Deliver product training to client administrators Work with the client and internal teams both face-to-face and remotely
- Actively participate in documenting and improving team processes and materials
- Travel up to 25% to clients within assigned region
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced Person with in-depth knowledge of either Staffing, MSP or VMS
- Experience with Human Capital Manager/SaaS
- Take Charge professional who has ability to multitask and work on several implementations and projects.
- Ability to immediately gain trust and prove relevancy with all management levels during implementations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Strong ability to influence others
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
What we offer:
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
About the Company:
VectorVMS, a former division of PeopleFluent, delivers software and services to help businesses optimize their contingent workforce programs.
We work closely with clients and partners—drawing on 20 years of experience to combine the right people, process, and technology to design and implement best-fit vendor management solutions.
With our VMS, HR and procurement teams can control costs, maintain compliance, and drive quality and efficiency throughout the contingent labor lifecycle.
VectorVMS delivery models are the most flexible in the industry. We empower clients to manage strategic sourcing in-house or through one of our many trusted managed service providers (MSPs). And we augment client resources with a team of experienced program managers who provide operational support, white-glove service, and advice on industry best practices.
A part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG), VectorVMS also powers a total talent ecosystem that gives clients a holistic view of their contingent and full-time workforce.
For more information, please visit vectorvms.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.