Contingent Workforce Management
Gain control and visibility over all types of contingent labor with a single source of record.
By 2020, half the workforce will be employed as contingent labor.
Unless you have the right tools to manage the growth of your contingent workforce, it’s easy to lose track of who’s on site, what projects they’re supporting, and how much it costs in total.
Let VectorVMS automate and streamline your contingent labor program.
With our vendor management system, contingent program managers can efficiently and effectively manage your entire nonemployee workforce. With a single source of record, you gain visibility and control over compliance, cost, and quality across your contingent workforce.
- Fill skills gaps and enable greater business agility
- Procure and track all hourly resources
- Enable hiring managers to submit requisitions, review candidates, process timesheets, and evaluate candidate performance in a single system
- Engage support for project-based work
- Manage project payment through milestones, resources, fees, or any combination of the three
- Easily generate burn reports showing actual spend against budget
- Manage nonemployee labor that provides on-site services such as cafeteria staff, landscapers, and janitorial staff
- Manage risk and maintain security by tracking IDs and compliance items
- Gain full visibility of all nonemployees on premises
Insights and Resources for Contingent Workforce Managers
The Cost of Contingent Workforce Spend: Q&A with Expert Cindy Chunn
Today’s labor market has been redefined by the rise of the gig economy, which includes contingent workers and other nonemployees. Contingent program managers can control cost and budget challenges associated with vendors and contingent labor using a vendor management system (VMS) that tracks ...