Over a year removed from the beginning of a global pandemic and its far-reaching disruptions, businesses are beginning to reimagine how their workforce contributes to its operations, strategies, and initiatives. In the wake of massive layoffs, furloughs, and deep staffing cuts, enterprises around the world balanced the delicate approaches of workforce scalability with economic survival and learned a valuable lesson: the flexible workforce is, and will continue to be, the key to survival in the months and years ahead.
Join Atrium, VectorVMS, and Ardent Partners on April 14, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. EDT for an engaging and exclusive webcast that will highlight:
- The continued growth of the extended workforce
- Why direct sourcing is primed to be one of the most effective and impactful workforce-led strategies of 2021
- How both services-led and technology-driven solutions can assist businesses in driving true workforce agility
- An outlook for the world of talent and work in the months ahead
Save your seat now for this exclusive session!
- Kevin Leete, Executive Director, Enterprise Sales at Atrium
- Irene Koulianos, Solutions Consultant at VectorVMS
- Christopher Dwyer, Vice President, Research at Ardent Partners
|Date:||April 14, 2021|
|Time (EST):||11:00am - 12:00pm|