Managing contingent labor in healthcare can definitely be challenging. Often, positions must be urgently filled, and the sector also experiences high turnover and talent shortages. As a result, medical institutions need to equip themselves with the best management strategies.
In six chapters this ebook explains the following key steps to achieve a fully compliant, cost-effective contingent labor program:
- Decreasing time-to-fill and onboarding length
- Centralizing processes
- Reviewing candidate performance
- Analyzing and comparing vendors
- Planning budgets and cost projections
- Leveraging a single source of information
Every chapter also provides tips to accomplish the process and examples focused on the healthcare industry. To learn more, download the ebook using the form on this page.