On June 17, 2021, VectorVMS announced its partnership with Leoforce, a pioneer and leader in recruiting solutions powered by artificial intelligence (AI). To find out more about the partnership and what it means for the VectorVMS platform, we caught up with Taylor Ramchandani, VP of Strategy at VectorVMS.
In this 3-minute video, Taylor answers questions such as:
- What does the new Leoforce partnership mean for VectorVMS clients and partners?
- How will Leoforce’s technology (Arya) work with VectorVMS?
- How does the technology impact the hiring manager experience?
- Why partner with Leoforce over other AI companies?
- What are some benefits of working with another Raleigh-based company?
Meet the Expert
Taylor Ramchandani – VP of Strategy
Taylor Ramchandani is responsible for the management and strategic planning of the VectorVMS vendor management system. Taylor is committed to client satisfaction and to ensuring VectorVMS technology meets the current and future needs of clients and managed service providers (MSPs). She uses market research and in-depth industry experience to create products and services that make extended workforce management efficient and intuitive. Taylor oversees product development, marketing, and business partnerships for VectorVMS and is responsible for driving innovation for contingent workforce management. Connect with her on LinkedIn.